Sunday, September 26, 2010

COM 101 Blogger - Fall 2010: COM 101 Journal #1

COM 101 Blogger - Wade Clevenger

My first day of class, i really didn't know what i was getting myself into. Coming from a small town where everyone knew everyone it was going to be way different. But i really enjoyed going into class and meeting everyone that i would be with for the next few months. It really wasn't to awkward because everyone is starting new and going through the same thing you are as a freshman in college. The first week of school went past really fast i really didn't get to much homework and I was thinking to myself man this is going to be a peace of cake. But now we have had a couple full weeks of school the homework is really kicking my butt now. I am trying to get everything done but with all of your homework online its kinda hard to get everything turned in on time because sometimes the Internet is down. I think that over the next couple weeks i need to start getting more organized in all my classes by writing down my homework and when its due. Also i am going to start completing the assignments as i receive them. I love meeting new friends everyday you meet someone new and everyone i have meant has been really nice to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment