Saturday, October 2, 2010

COM 101 Blogger - Fall 2010: Response to Journal #2

COM 101 Blogger - Fall 2010: Response to Journal #2: "Ranking the professors advice, 1 being the best and 8 being the worst, I would rate them as follows.
1. Gonzales
2. Fanning
3. Egret
4. Chang
5. Assante
6. Donnelly
7. Buckley
8. Harvey

Well I am more of a visual learner I can’t listen to lectures and get something out of it. I feel bored and just want to fall asleep. I agree with Professors Gonzales and Fanning completely. I believe that in order for the students to learn something they need to get involved in what they are teaching to college students, even a little interaction with the students would help everyone in the class because then you get to know your professor and start having fun learning then just sitting in one spot for a hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment